GAA Tipster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Opps Paddy's done it again

3 posters

Go down

Opps Paddy's done it again Empty Opps Paddy's done it again

Post  JimWexford Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:37 am

Paddy Bradley has agreed to return to the Derry squad just months after walking out in the middle of the championship.
Bradley left the Derry squad two days before they played Carlow in the first-round qualifier at Dr Cullen Park when he learned he would not be in the starting line-up.
At the time, the then Derry manager Damian Cassidy denied that Bradley had walked, but it quickly became apparent that he would not be back and he missed subsequent games against Westmeath and Kildare.
Earlier in the year, Bradley had suggested that 2010 would be his last as an inter-county footballer but new manager John Brennan's invitation to return has been accepted. Bradley's brother, Eoin, has had a 12-month suspension for an incident in a club game halved and should be available for Derry by the end of February.
Brennan has put together a squad of 35 for next season and having Bradley on board is bound to lift the struggling county.
JimWexford
JimWexford
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Wexford
Number of posts : 2013

Back to top Go down

Opps Paddy's done it again Empty Re: Opps Paddy's done it again

Post  bocerty Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:10 am

whats even more ironic Jim is that Paddy is exactly the sort of player Brennan would hate to work with, and he actually told more than one person that if he ever got the Derry job the first thing he would do is get rid of the two Bradleys!!!!
bocerty
bocerty

Tyrone
Number of posts : 5899

Back to top Go down

Post  bald eagle Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:36 am

Very strange move on both parts i feel. Yes PB is a decent player but i think his best years are well and truely behind him and i have heard on more than one occasion JB stating he didn't want the Bradleys on board.

Lets face it, Derry aren't exactly falling over themselves with quality forwards, perhaps he's still one of the best 6 in the county, even for a horrible *****!

I think Brennan will be guaging PB in the pre-season just to see his attitude towards the squad, the county and him. Don't be surprised if PB is ommitted from the panel during or at the end of the NFL.

bald eagle
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Doire
Number of posts : 2746

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum