GAA Tipster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MayoGAA.com

4 posters

Go down

MayoGAA.com Empty MayoGAA.com

Post  Guest Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:31 am

If ya have time, ye might check out this site. Some of ye probably know that it was quite out-dated over the past while, but now it is probably one of the finest in Ireland. We have a results archive, the first of its kind in Ireland. Player Profiles are very impressive, but some may be slightly inaccurate-Pat Harte is not 40 years-old!! A huge effort has gone into getting this site up and running, and although the site might not be fully working yet, it looks fantastic!

Back to top Go down

MayoGAA.com Empty Re: MayoGAA.com

Post  mossbags Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:19 pm

How are the Stepenites shaping up this year Essie?
mossbags
mossbags
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Galway
Number of posts : 3405

Back to top Go down

Post  mid-mon man Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:23 pm

EstherMayo1951 wrote:If ya have time, ye might check out this site. Some of ye probably know that it was quite out-dated over the past while, but now it is probably one of the finest in Ireland. We have a results archive, the first of its kind in Ireland. Player Profiles are very impressive, but some may be slightly inaccurate-Pat Harte is not 40 years-old!! A huge effort has gone into getting this site up and running, and although the site might not be fully working yet, it looks fantastic!

Not sure about that Esther..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
mid-mon man
mid-mon man
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Monaghan
Number of posts : 1838

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:59 pm

mid-mon man wrote:
EstherMayo1951 wrote:If ya have time, ye might check out this site. Some of ye probably know that it was quite out-dated over the past while, but now it is probably one of the finest in Ireland. We have a results archive, the first of its kind in Ireland. Player Profiles are very impressive, but some may be slightly inaccurate-Pat Harte is not 40 years-old!! A huge effort has gone into getting this site up and running, and although the site might not be fully working yet, it looks fantastic!

Not sure about that Esther..

First of its kind as a county site MMM. This archive will go back to the 30's!

Mossy, Ballina are looking strong this year, they've always had a good midfield and that's one of their strong points. As for the scandal-those lads didn't do it! And they are going to get one heck of a pay out too-fair play to them MayoGAA.com 417703

Back to top Go down

Post  mid-mon man Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:42 pm

Ah right thought you just meant GAA sites in general.
mid-mon man
mid-mon man
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Monaghan
Number of posts : 1838

Back to top Go down

Post  black&white Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:30 pm

Been up and running for about 18 months now, uses the same Sports Manager software that the Mayo site uses, and has an archive of county final results going back decades (although the links to this have become broken during the 2010 update!)
black&white
black&white
GAA All Star
GAA All Star

Sligo
Number of posts : 1081

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:16 pm

I think the Mayo one should only go back to 1951 ... and then make that the home page ....... for ever and ever and ever and ever .....
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Number of posts : 13273

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:18 am

Jayo Cluxton wrote:I think the Mayo one should only go back to 1951 ... and then make that the home page ....... for ever and ever and ever and ever .....

I used to think you had a soft spot for Mayo, but all you've been doing lately is lamblasting them, and making sarcastic comments. It sounds like you need a holiday in Leenane again! Surprised

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:11 am

I love Westport!!!
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:29 am

Jayo Cluxton wrote:I love Westport!!!

Sure Westport is about 2 feet from Leenane! You like Leenane too don't you? Of course, Westport is better though! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:30 am

EstherMayo1951 wrote:

Sure Westport is about 2 feet from Leenane! You like Leenane too don't you? Of course, Westport is better though! MayoGAA.com Icon_biggrin

I love the Sheep Museum there ............
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:32 am

Jayo Cluxton wrote:
EstherMayo1951 wrote:

Sure Westport is about 2 feet from Leenane! You like Leenane too don't you? Of course, Westport is better though! MayoGAA.com Icon_biggrin

I love the Sheep Museum there ............

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEE it too!!!! The Sheep and Wool centre is class! We have sheep down in the farm in Mayo, but although I really want one for up here in Galway, keeping sheep as pets isn't smiled upon Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum