GAA Tipster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

thank you tyrone

+3
up.the.oak.trees
mullins
bald eagle
7 posters

Go down

thank you tyrone Empty thank you tyrone

Post  Guest Mon May 03, 2010 7:46 pm

a few years back it was decided in dublin that the underage section in dublin needed an overhaul it started with the hurling and then moved into the football , dublin used the tyrone model to get ideas from and it looks to have helped , no i am not saying that dublin will win everything and become the best in ireland and dominate the gaa but thank you tyrone for setting the standard for us

Back to top Go down

thank you tyrone Empty Re: thank you tyrone

Post  bald eagle Mon May 03, 2010 9:07 pm

Mullins, i've always said that the best thing to happen Tyrone GAA was Derry winning the All Ireland!!

On a side note, i have been trying to locate the Tyrone Development Plan released about 2 years ago, Raising the Red Hand i think it was called, would any of the Tyrone posters have access to this or know where i could get it? Would be great if some of you could help me as i wouldn't mind a look through it!

Also, if you could point me in the direction of any good Club Development Plans then that would be most appreciated, i have quite a few already and am using them as a base for one i am developing for the club over here but am always looking for ways to improve it before i submit it to the club board for ratification.

Cheers.

bald eagle
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Doire
Number of posts : 2746

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 03, 2010 9:12 pm

bald eagle this is hipster , now go to hill 16 website and go to the coaching link on it ,it might be of use for you

Back to top Go down

Post  bald eagle Mon May 03, 2010 9:30 pm

hipster wrote:bald eagle this is hipster , now go to hill 16 website and go to the coaching link on it ,it might be of use for you

Sorry hipster, i just saw the blue and started writing franticly!! Cheers for the tip, i try and avoid the hill16 website as i find it hard to navigate but will have a look!

bald eagle
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Doire

Back to top Go down

Post  mullins Mon May 03, 2010 9:49 pm

Bale Eagle what club are you with in London...I played for Tirconaill Gaels for a couple of years..at senior level
mullins
mullins
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Dublin
Number of posts : 2954

Back to top Go down

Post  up.the.oak.trees Tue May 04, 2010 4:06 pm

Thank you Donegal...
up.the.oak.trees
up.the.oak.trees
GAA Minor
GAA Minor

Doire
Number of posts : 375

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Tue May 04, 2010 4:12 pm

Thank you very much Mr Eastwood!
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Number of posts : 13273

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxtyeater Tue May 04, 2010 8:40 pm

"Thanks Big Fella"........ thank you tyrone Suspect
Boxtyeater
Boxtyeater
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Leitrim
Number of posts : 6922

Back to top Go down

Post  Sawyer Tue May 04, 2010 11:21 pm

A similar effort is being made in Louth with the introduction of Ógsport and conditioned games at underage level.

Hopefully the fruits of this will come to bear soon because, yet again, our minors and U21s got stuffed this year.
Sawyer
Sawyer
200 posts for rank
200 posts for rank

Louth
Number of posts : 61

Back to top Go down

Post  JimWexford Wed May 05, 2010 11:36 am

Sawyer wrote:A similar effort is being made in Louth with the introduction of Ógsport and conditioned games at underage level.

Hopefully the fruits of this will come to bear soon because, yet again, our minors and U21s got stuffed this year.

Saw that plan, had it ready to go once that big development was done up there, Danville I think no to sure of the name.
Centre of excellence, 7 pitches etc what is it looking like now, is it up and running?
JimWexford
JimWexford
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Wexford
Number of posts : 2013

Back to top Go down

Post  Sawyer Wed May 05, 2010 6:42 pm

JimWexford wrote:
Sawyer wrote:A similar effort is being made in Louth with the introduction of Ógsport and conditioned games at underage level.

Saw that plan, had it ready to go once that big development was done up there, Danville I think no to sure of the name.
Centre of excellence, 7 pitches etc what is it looking like now, is it up and running?

Yes Darver, 6 pitches, one all weather, a running track around the perimeter, it's a great facility. Clubhouse isn't finished yet though, but I think they got the money recently to finish it. It had been lying half-built for along time.

There was a lot of fundamental debate up here about whether the money invested would be better pumped into developing a county grounds, but anyone who sees the amount of activity in Darver every night of the week will admit it's a great facility.
Sawyer
Sawyer
200 posts for rank
200 posts for rank

Louth
Number of posts : 61

Back to top Go down

Post  bald eagle Mon May 10, 2010 11:01 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote -

Bale Eagle what club are you with in London...I played for Tirconaill Gaels for a couple of years..at senior level

Just seen this Mullins!!

I'm not in London thankfully, one of the GAA backwaters in the UK that has seen a resurgence in recent years! The standard made me look like a great player so it must be bad!!

bald eagle
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Doire

Back to top Go down

Post  mullins Mon May 10, 2010 11:08 pm

bald eagle wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote -

Just seen this Mullins!!

I'm not in London thankfully, one of the GAA backwaters in the UK that has seen a resurgence in recent years! The standard made me look like a great player so it must be bad!!

Thats the best part of moving down a level. thank you tyrone Icon_smile
mullins
mullins
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Dublin
Number of posts : 2954

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down