GAA Tipster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dublin GAA support

+5
GAA-Fan
3inarow08
Jayo Cluxton
mullins
Loyal2TheRoyal
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Dublin GAA support - Page 2 Empty Re: Dublin GAA support

Post  Guest Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:50 pm

EstherMayo1951 wrote:
Jayo Cluxton wrote:yeah Monaghan have totally overachieved in recent years alright. Wexford is only two seasons ago so sorry for bringing that up but sure you only had the minimum two games last year so not much to chat about there ....

Great comeback! Dublin GAA support - Page 2 Icon_lol

Oh my, the innocent are easily amused.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:04 pm

jayo dont get caught up in a row with twits they know nothing about dublin gaa and their hatred of all things dublin only hunours me know at this stage Dublin GAA support - Page 2 Icon_twisted

Back to top Go down

Post  Dougal Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:23 pm

i honestly didnt see one dub fan at the game the other night,heard a few cheers every now and again but that was it.a hurling county would bring more to a semi final than the dubs did on sat.even the traffic from the dublin side was none existant.there was two miles of traffic from the ros side.
Dougal
Dougal
GAA Minor
GAA Minor

Cavan
Number of posts : 289

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:56 pm

Dougal wrote:i honestly didnt see one dub fan at the game the other night,heard a few cheers every now and again but that was it.a hurling county would bring more to a semi final than the dubs did on sat.even the traffic from the dublin side was none existant.there was two miles of traffic from the ros side.

Jaysus Dougal we've to go back for the final and then we've to go up and support Cavan in the summer - give us a break!!

Also we had an important hurling game yesterday - being a successful dual county. Like we keep ye all afloat (financially) with our summer crowds - don't be expecting it for the minors and U21s etc during winter and spring - yis ungrateful shower of ........... Dublin GAA support - Page 2 Icon_lol
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Number of posts : 13273

Back to top Go down

Post  mullins Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:28 pm

hipster wrote:jayo dont get caught up in a row with twits they know nothing about dublin gaa and their hatred of all things dublin only hunours me know at this stage Dublin GAA support - Page 2 Icon_twisted

Hipster they don't understand that their was a full fixture list in Dublin saturday and the minors had an away match..I was at a championship match supporting my club.....

It really annoys me when you see people putting there oar in where its not wanted...

The sad thing really is without Dublin Gaa they have nothing........ Dublin GAA support - Page 2 Icon_sunny
mullins
mullins
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Dublin
Number of posts : 2954

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:51 pm

mullins wrote:
hipster wrote:jayo dont get caught up in a row with twits they know nothing about dublin gaa and their hatred of all things dublin only hunours me know at this stage Dublin GAA support - Page 2 Icon_twisted

Hipster they don't understand that their was a full fixture list in Dublin saturday and the minors had an away match..I was at a championship match supporting my club.....

It really annoys me when you see people putting there oar in where its not wanted...

The sad thing really is without Dublin Gaa they have nothing........ Dublin GAA support - Page 2 Icon_sunny

the gaa continues into late August and September long after the Dubs have wrapped it up for the year.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:56 pm

samin10 wrote:the gaa continues into late August and September long after the Dubs have wrapped it up for the year.

Jaysus Samin - pot, kettle, black. I'll accept a ribbing from a Kerry man or a Tyrone man - but someone from Armagh ... you've some neck lad. I think we learned our underachieving from watching ye ...
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  mullins Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:04 pm

samin10 wrote:
mullins wrote:

the gaa continues into late August and September long after the Dubs have wrapped it up for the year.

We never wrap it up samin the Gaa season in Dublin is 24-7 -when the county bows out we return to our clubs and development squads. We will never rest till we reach our goals--and we will never wait 118 years to win 1.......... Dublin GAA support - Page 2 Icon_basketball Dublin GAA support - Page 2 Icon_basketball
mullins
mullins
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Dublin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:24 pm

mullins wrote:
samin10 wrote:
mullins wrote:

We never wrap it up samin the Gaa season in Dublin is 24-7 -when the county bows out we return to our clubs and development squads. We will never rest till we reach our goals--and we will never wait 118 years to win 1.......... Dublin GAA support - Page 2 Icon_basketball Dublin GAA support - Page 2 Icon_basketball

Only another 103 years to go. Wouldnt speak to soon

Back to top Go down

Post  mullins Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:54 pm

Dougal wrote:i honestly didnt see one dub fan at the game the other night,heard a few cheers every now and again but that was it.a hurling county would bring more to a semi final than the dubs did on sat.even the traffic from the dublin side was none existant.there was two miles of traffic from the ros side.

Dougal could you give us a car count on the Dublin rd for Saturday... Dublin GAA support - Page 2 Icon_razz
mullins
mullins
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Dublin

Back to top Go down

Post  RMDrive Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:57 pm

How much will the Dubs support outnumber the Donegal support by? 3 to 1? 4 to 1?
RMDrive
RMDrive
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Donegal
Number of posts : 3117

Back to top Go down

Post  OMAR Sun May 02, 2010 11:37 am

RMDrive wrote:How much will the Dubs support outnumber the Donegal support by? 3 to 1? 4 to 1?

Id say it was about 1:6 last night - though the 30 lads behind the town end goal did make a bit of noise
OMAR
OMAR
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Cavan
Number of posts : 3126

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 02, 2010 2:33 pm

The Leinster rugby game was hardly a reason?

Back to top Go down

Post  OMAR Sun May 02, 2010 3:37 pm

Sebastian wrote:The Leinster rugby game was hardly a reason?

More likely the fact that Britains got talent was on the telly
OMAR
OMAR
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Cavan
Number of posts : 3126

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Mon May 03, 2010 12:49 am

OMAR wrote:
Sebastian wrote:The Leinster rugby game was hardly a reason?

More likely the fact that Britains got talent was on the telly

Hey lads - bit of news for ye. There is a recession on .... and if ye think the Dub fans are gonna pay for yer floodlights and all weather pitches (as we have done for years) etc etc - ye can f*** right off!! Dublin GAA support - Page 2 Icon_lol
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  Grenvile Mon May 03, 2010 12:53 am

Was the senior match v Dublin played on the 3G pitch or anyone know how it went??

Grenvile
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Laois
Number of posts : 2239

Back to top Go down

Post  mullins Sun May 16, 2010 11:16 pm

I Think a few counties should look at there support today- 6 counties and 20.000 fans is a joke for the first round of the championship..
mullins
mullins
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Dublin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Sun May 16, 2010 11:18 pm

mullins wrote:I Think a few counties should look at there support today- 6 counties and 20.000 fans is a joke for the first round of the championship..

See my topic just posted elsewhere mullins. Great minds and all that!
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2