GAA Tipster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Liam 2010

3 posters

Go down

Who will win the All Ireland

Liam 2010 Tag1057%Liam 2010 Tag10 57% 
[ 4 ]
Liam 2010 Tag1014%Liam 2010 Tag10 14% 
[ 1 ]
Liam 2010 Tag1029%Liam 2010 Tag10 29% 
[ 2 ]
Liam 2010 Tag100%Liam 2010 Tag10 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

Liam 2010 Empty Liam 2010

Post  clash-of-da-ash Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:06 pm

Kilkenny- The top cats of the hurling world. Not as impressive last year as in other years but still won the league and AI. Still very hard and beat and keep tapping over scores. A Leinster final beckons probably against Galway which they should have no trouble in winning. Can't really see anybody that is good enough to challenge Kilkenny this year, so a 5th AI title in a row is more than likely.

Tipperary- Last years league finalists and AI finalists and lost both. Put up a good showing against Kilkenny but seemed to run out of steam towards the end. Should definitely make the semi-finals. Don't rule out another final but I can't see them beating KK.

Galway- Had two good wins last year against Clare and Cork but threw away the match against Waterford. Should they get in a few more scoring forwards and if they can get Joe Canning back to his best they should be able to make the semi-finals. Galway are probably the only team capable of beating Kilkenny.

Cork- The strike seemed to affect them last year and they were nowhere near their best. They should put in a better showing this year. I can see them winning Munster this year but I'm afraid that’s all they can hope for. Munster champions maybe, AI no.

Waterford- Still have a lot of good hurlers and capable of beating anybody on their day. Depending on who they get in the qualifiers they could find themselves in a quarter final which is the best they can expect.

Dublin- Last year’s Leinster finalists and with Galway and Kilkenny kept apart this year in Leinster another final appearance looks beyond them. They were disappointing against Limerick last year. They will be looking to make it into a semi-final this year but they seem to lack the necessary talent to do so.

Clare- Should be interesting to see how they can build on their u21 success this year. Sparrow should have them well drilled. Quarter-final appearance at best.

Limerick- Found themselves on the weaker side of the draw last year and were lucky to make it into a semi-final where they were simply out of their depth. The row could affect them but they should be good enough to stay out of a relegation battle.

Others: Offaly, Laois, Antrim, Wexford and Carlow- Out of the following teams Offaly have the best chance of making an impact on this year’s championship out of the teams mentioned. A quarter final appearance isn’t beyond them. More info. needed on the other contenders.
clash-of-da-ash
clash-of-da-ash
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

East Galway
Number of posts : 1932

Back to top Go down

Liam 2010 Empty Re: Liam 2010

Post  Boxtyeater Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:20 pm

clash-of-da-ash wrote:Kilkenny- The top cats of the hurling world. Not as impressive last year as in other years but still won the league and AI. Still very hard and beat and keep tapping over scores. A Leinster final beckons probably against Galway which they should have no trouble in winning. Can't really see anybody that is good enough to challenge Kilkenny this year, so a 5th AI title in a row is more than likely.

Source???? 2 questions: How impressive are they supposed to be and I'd find the dismissive slur on Galway's chances highly insulting....

I've voted...Kilkenny for Liam with a possible hiccup in Leinster..
Boxtyeater
Boxtyeater
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Leitrim
Number of posts : 6922

Back to top Go down

Post  clash-of-da-ash Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:29 pm

Boxtyeater wrote:
clash-of-da-ash wrote:Kilkenny- The top cats of the hurling world. Not as impressive last year as in other years but still won the league and AI. Still very hard and beat and keep tapping over scores. A Leinster final beckons probably against Galway which they should have no trouble in winning. Can't really see anybody that is good enough to challenge Kilkenny this year, so a 5th AI title in a row is more than likely.

Source???? 2 questions: How impressive are they supposed to be and I'd find the dismissive slur on Galway's chances highly insulting....

I've voted...Kilkenny for Liam with a possible hiccup in Leinster..

I'll reprase this sentence "which they should have no trouble in winning"
"they should have just about enough to beat Galway". I hope they don't but they probably will.
clash-of-da-ash
clash-of-da-ash
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

East Galway
Number of posts : 1932

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxtyeater Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:39 pm

Who voted for Tipperary?..... Liam 2010 Suspect
Boxtyeater
Boxtyeater
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Leitrim

Back to top Go down

Post  JimWexford Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:51 pm

Boxtyeater wrote:Who voted for Tipperary?..... Liam 2010 Suspect
Say it was that Ruanua character bit on the seedy side him
JimWexford
JimWexford
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Wexford
Number of posts : 2013

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxtyeater Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:57 pm

JimWexford wrote:
Boxtyeater wrote:Who voted for Tipperary?..... Liam 2010 Suspect
Say it was that Ruanua character bit on the seedy side him

Liam 2010 19213.....He certainly has some dubious associates Jim, one in particular that I'm aware of....
Boxtyeater
Boxtyeater
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Leitrim

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down