GAA Tipster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aliens in Cavan

3 posters

Go down

Aliens in Cavan Empty Aliens in Cavan

Post  Jayo Cluxton Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:36 am

So apparently a meteor or lump of space rock appeared over a lot of the country yesterday evening before it was shot down by the Cavan home guard. There are conflicting reports that is may have been a spaceship and that alien creatures are now on the loose in the Breffni County ... again.

It is not known what may have attracted the aliens to Cavan. One theory is that they were aiming for Virginia in search of vestals. Others think they may have been from the Red Planet (Mars) and so may have been heading for Redhills.

Local GAA officials are hoping that there will be some footballing talent among them. John Joe Reilly said 'We have said for years now that for Cavan to get back to the top will take a superhuman effort. Maybe this is the answer.'

Ollie Brady added 'Success has been alien to Cavan for years now so hopefully aliens will bring success to Cavan!'

The local Gardai have issued photofits of the aliens (below) and have asked anyone who spots them to ring the Guard in Kingscourt and report it to him so that it can be filmed and recorded to appear on youtube later.

Aliens in Cavan Sitting-alienAliens in Cavan Sitting-alienAliens in Cavan Sitting-alien

Last edited by Jayo Cluxton on Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Number of posts : 13273

Back to top Go down

Aliens in Cavan Empty Re: Aliens in Cavan

Post  Grenvile Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:06 pm

Some say they came to bring Mad Eddie home, Others say they want to check if Bernard Morris actually was made of steel, I have a friend who swears they are here to take back the superhuman abilities they lent to Larry Reilly.

Personally I think it was just a small lump of meteoric rock speeding through space which began to burn up as it entered our atmosphere.

I guess only time will tell.

Grenvile
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Laois
Number of posts : 2239

Back to top Go down

Post  Grenvile Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:09 pm

Johnston out for the entire League, broken elbow. Maybe the aliens came to take away any chance we had of a good campaign. F*** IT. Aliens in Cavan Icon_sad

Grenvile
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Laois
Number of posts : 2239

Back to top Go down

Post  clash-of-da-ash Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:58 pm

If anybody finds it, its worth a mint. Sells for a higher price per gram than gold and I'm sure its fairly heavy.
clash-of-da-ash
clash-of-da-ash
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

East Galway
Number of posts : 1932

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:02 pm

clash-of-da-ash wrote:If anybody finds it, its worth a mint. Sells for a higher price per gram than gold and I'm sure its fairly heavy.
Jaysus! Right ..... I'm off!
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:09 pm

I head that they got Clamped

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:18 pm

Apparently they are lost somewhere .......... in a pothole!
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down