GAA Tipster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Triona's travels!

+14
Real Kerry Fan
bald eagle
mossbags
JimWexford
mullins
SamiPremier08
johnnos bulls
KerryKatriona
redhandman
Grenvile
RMDrive
Boxtyeater
Jayo Cluxton
3inarow08
18 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Triona's travels! Empty Triona's travels!

Post  3inarow08 Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:53 pm

Right lads, I'm off to London in the morning. From there heading to Zimbabwe, Botswana, Namibia, South Africa, Lesotho, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Australia, New Zealand and finally America. Just after finishing packing the bags, Kerry jersey included, flying out of Cork (*spit*) around lunchtime.

I'll pop on here the odd time and let ye know how I'm getting on. Currently 33 degrees in Zimbabwe......... Triona's travels! Icon_razz

Anyway, talk to ye later! Triona's travels! Icon_biggrin Triona's travels! 654413
3inarow08
3inarow08
GAA Senior
GAA Senior

Kerry
Number of posts : 793

Back to top Go down

Triona's travels! Empty Re: Triona's travels!

Post  Jayo Cluxton Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:04 am

Best of Luck Triona and fair play to you! Travel broadens the mind! I know I've been to Bray! May the wind be at your back and the sun in your face! This will be your thread and if you can log on from time to time we would love to know of your progress! Bon voyage agus go n-éirí an bóthar leat!
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Number of posts : 13273

Back to top Go down

Post  3inarow08 Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:11 am

Jayo Cluxton wrote:Best of Luck Triona and fair play to you! Travel broadens the mind! I know I've been to Bray! May the wind be at your back and the sun in your face! This will be your thread and if you can log on from time to time we would love to know of your progress! Bon voyage agus go n-éirí an bóthar leat!

Thanks a million, fair play JC, will do!
3inarow08
3inarow08
GAA Senior
GAA Senior

Kerry

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:17 am

Triona

Enjoy the trip
maybe time to drop the Titty bar Quote
Its all very well saying you don;t go to them - if your typical Saturday night up till now is "the Strip" in Sneem on a Saturday night and a few stout in Rineys.

Best to keep the options open

Back to top Go down

Post  3inarow08 Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:24 am

Ruanua wrote:Triona

Enjoy the trip
maybe time to drop the Titty bar Quote
Its all very well saying you don;t go to them - if your typical Saturday night up till now is "the Strip" in Sneem on a Saturday night and a few stout in Rineys.

Best to keep the options open

Haha will do! Thanks Ruanua, take it handy.
3inarow08
3inarow08
GAA Senior
GAA Senior

Kerry

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxtyeater Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:22 am

Triona ya hoor!!! Where's the €20 I gave you the week before the Christmas?? "Cute Kerry hoor" applies... Triona's travels! Icon_lol

I'm reserving the Corporate seat for Sept. for the clash of the "Green and Golds".. Triona's travels! Icon_wink

Enjoy!!! Triona's travels! Icon_lol Triona's travels! Icon_cool Triona's travels! Affraid Triona's travels! Drunken_smilie Triona's travels! Icon_sunny Triona's travels! Icon_sunny Triona's travels! Icon_sunny Triona's travels! Icon_sunny Triona's travels! Icon_sunny
Boxtyeater
Boxtyeater
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Leitrim
Number of posts : 6922

Back to top Go down

Post  RMDrive Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:06 am

Best of luck Triona. Safe travels and try to keep us up to date. Triona's travels! Icon_biggrin
RMDrive
RMDrive
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Donegal
Number of posts : 3117

Back to top Go down

Post  Grenvile Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:37 am

Best of Luck Triona! Look after yourself. Very Happy

Grenvile
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Laois
Number of posts : 2239

Back to top Go down

Post  redhandman Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:40 pm

good luck and suppose your due home around the second week in september to claim your ticket for the next weekend?!
redhandman
redhandman
GAA Minor
GAA Minor

tyrone
Number of posts : 545

Back to top Go down

Post  KerryKatriona Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:08 pm

Good Luck Triona. Wear that Kerry jersey with pride and please God I will see you in Croke Park in the 3rd Sunday in September.
KerryKatriona
KerryKatriona
GAA Minor
GAA Minor

Kerry
Number of posts : 492

Back to top Go down

Post  johnnos bulls Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:26 pm

I've about 2.5 million vietnamese dong and 1600 thai baht at home I could have posted it to you, because God knows when i'll need it again.

Really fitting it all in there. Safe journey and may I just recommend a week in Laos tubing on the river vieng vieng.
johnnos bulls
johnnos bulls
GAA Minor
GAA Minor

Leitrim
Number of posts : 320

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:33 pm

Slán go fóill, a Thriona Sad Tá súil agam go mbainfidh tú taitneamh as do laethanta saoire! Very Happy

Ba chóir duit geansaí Maigh Eo a thógáíl mar, san Afraic, is aoibhinn leo dathanna geal! Thug bean as Afraic mol dom nuair a bhí mé sa Bhaile Átha Cliath i rith an tSamhraidh(Maigh Eo V An Dún) mar thaitin sí an geansaí Maigh Eo go mór leí! Cool

Last edited by EstherMayo1951 on Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  SamiPremier08 Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:14 pm

best of luck
SamiPremier08
SamiPremier08
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Tipperary
Number of posts : 2682

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:59 pm

Triona, I see you're on now-how was the flight?

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxtyeater Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:44 pm

"Cute Kerry Hoor robs laptop in melee at airport" screams the Capetown Herald!!!!!

Well done Triona...we're fine here. All good? Met anyone I'd know yet??? Triona's travels! Icon_lol
Boxtyeater
Boxtyeater
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Leitrim
Number of posts : 6922

Back to top Go down

Post  3inarow08 Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:02 pm

I'm online alright! Still in London, Ryanair over, so it was grand. 11 hour flight Thursday with Virgin to Jo'burg. Should be interesting, my longest flight previous was USA (6 or so hours). Pity the poor fecker that's sitting beside me for that one!
3inarow08
3inarow08
GAA Senior
GAA Senior

Kerry

Back to top Go down

Post  mullins Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:19 pm

3inarow08 wrote:I'm online alright! Still in London, Ryanair over, so it was grand. 11 hour flight Thursday with Virgin to Jo'burg. Should be interesting, my longest flight previous was USA (6 or so hours). Pity the poor fecker that's sitting beside me for that one!

So 3inarow your parked up in london any crack over there...
mullins
mullins
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Dublin
Number of posts : 2954

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:28 pm

Flew with Virgin in 2003 to NY and they were brilliant - on board entertainment thingys are unbelievable! (Video games, movies etc before the pervies start posting! Triona's travels! Icon_rolleyes )
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Number of posts : 13273

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:11 pm

11 hour flight Thursday with Virgin to Jo'burg.

Back to top Go down

Post  JimWexford Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:54 pm

Jayo Cluxton wrote:Flew with Virgin in 2003 to NY and they were brilliant - on board entertainment thingys are unbelievable! (Video games, movies etc before the pervies start posting! Triona's travels! Icon_rolleyes )
Flying Eithad to Oz and same thing as well, at least it will keep me entertained pity the rest of the plane when the chap get bored and they belong to her not me
JimWexford
JimWexford
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Wexford
Number of posts : 2013

Back to top Go down

Post  mossbags Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:37 pm

3inarow08 wrote:Right lads, I'm off to London in the morning. From there heading to Zimbabwe, Botswana, Namibia, South Africa, Lesotho, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Australia, New Zealand and finally America. Just after finishing packing the bags, Kerry jersey included, flying out of Cork (*spit*) around lunchtime.

I'll pop on here the odd time and let ye know how I'm getting on. Currently 33 degrees in Zimbabwe......... Triona's travels! Icon_razz

Anyway, talk to ye later! Triona's travels! Icon_biggrin Triona's travels! 654413

Be careful Triona, I had a similar plan when I was a wee pup, to travel the world, starting with a couple of months in London. 5 later I was still in London and hadn't really seen much of the rest of the world to be honest with you. Was still a smashing holiday though Triona's travels! Icon_rabbit
mossbags
mossbags
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Galway
Number of posts : 3405

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:44 pm

mossbags wrote:
3inarow08 wrote:Right lads, I'm off to London in the morning. From there heading to Zimbabwe, Botswana, Namibia, South Africa, Lesotho, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Australia, New Zealand and finally America. Just after finishing packing the bags, Kerry jersey included, flying out of Cork (*spit*) around lunchtime.

Be careful Triona, I had a similar plan when I was a wee pup, to travel the world, starting with a couple of months in London. 5 later I was still in London and hadn't really seen much of the rest of the world to be honest with you. Was still a smashing holiday though Triona's travels! Icon_rabbit

Totally off-topic, but Mossy, would ya do me a favour and change your avatar. I'm sick of this pink headed lady pointing a gun at me, it a tad on the creepy side. No Galway avatars please, we don't want to be seen promoting obscenities....

Back to top Go down

Post  SamiPremier08 Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:00 pm

EstherMayo1951 wrote:
mossbags wrote:

Totally off-topic, but Mossy, would ya do me a favour and change your avatar. I'm sick of this pink headed lady pointing a gun at me, it a tad on the creepy side. No Galway avatars please, we don't want to be seen promoting obscenities....

I actually agree here, the strange gun woman has been around for rather too long. Dunno about your avatar though Essie...looks quite baa-d.
SamiPremier08
SamiPremier08
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Tipperary
Number of posts : 2682

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:45 pm

SamiPremier08 wrote:
EstherMayo1951 wrote:
mossbags wrote:

I actually agree here, the strange gun woman has been around for rather too long. Dunno about your avatar though Essie...looks quite baa-d.

Well that;s quite sheepish of you Sami, but I wool consider ewe(r) opinion.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:50 pm

that Avatar is making me homesick

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum