GAA Tipster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gear Grinder of the Year...Last Quarter Final...

+4
mossbags
Jayo Cluxton
3inarow08
Boxtyeater
8 posters

Go down

Gear Grinder of the Year...Last Quarter Final...

Gear Grinder of the Year...Last Quarter Final... Tag1017%Gear Grinder of the Year...Last Quarter Final... Tag10 17% 
[ 2 ]
Gear Grinder of the Year...Last Quarter Final... Tag108%Gear Grinder of the Year...Last Quarter Final... Tag10 8% 
[ 1 ]
Gear Grinder of the Year...Last Quarter Final... Tag100%Gear Grinder of the Year...Last Quarter Final... Tag10 0% 
[ 0 ]
Gear Grinder of the Year...Last Quarter Final... Tag1033%Gear Grinder of the Year...Last Quarter Final... Tag10 33% 
[ 4 ]
Gear Grinder of the Year...Last Quarter Final... Tag1042%Gear Grinder of the Year...Last Quarter Final... Tag10 42% 
[ 5 ]
Gear Grinder of the Year...Last Quarter Final... Tag100%Gear Grinder of the Year...Last Quarter Final... Tag10 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 12

Poll closed

Gear Grinder of the Year...Last Quarter Final... Empty Gear Grinder of the Year...Last Quarter Final...

Post  Boxtyeater Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:58 pm

Usual rules...good luck to all.
Boxtyeater
Boxtyeater
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Leitrim
Number of posts : 6922

Back to top Go down

Gear Grinder of the Year...Last Quarter Final... Empty Re: Gear Grinder of the Year...Last Quarter Final...

Post  3inarow08 Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:27 pm

Mayo's finest!
3inarow08
3inarow08
GAA Senior
GAA Senior

Kerry
Number of posts : 793

Back to top Go down

Gear Grinder of the Year...Last Quarter Final... Empty Re: Gear Grinder of the Year...Last Quarter Final...

Post  Jayo Cluxton Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:45 pm

3 quarter finals - could only be Boxtymaths.

This is a walkover for BOC. Same initials as our boy and a gear grinder of equal measure. Got to be the talentless, nauseating, arrogant O'Connor. Probably the winner of the whole thing if there is any justice.
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Number of posts : 13273

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:47 pm

Jesus all - please - cop on! This has to be O'Connor - please!
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  3inarow08 Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:47 pm

Jayo Cluxton wrote:3 quarter finals - could only be Boxtymaths.

This is a walkover for BOC. Same initials as our boy and a gear grinder of equal measure. Got to be the talentless, nauseating, arrogant O'Connor. Probably the winner of the whole thing if there is any justice.

Welcome back bucko!
3inarow08
3inarow08
GAA Senior
GAA Senior

Kerry

Back to top Go down

Post  mossbags Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:51 pm

Brendan O connor is more of an outright c*nt than a gear grinder in fairness
mossbags
mossbags
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Galway
Number of posts : 3405

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:53 pm

mossbags wrote:Brendan O connor is more of an outright c*nt than a gear grinder in fairness

Surely a gg is an oc too?? Nach ea?
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:04 pm

Sorry Mr B - there was 4 QFs.

Anyone who votes for O'Connor gets €50 and a bag of gritting salt.
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  mossbags Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:05 pm

Jayo Cluxton wrote:
mossbags wrote:Brendan O connor is more of an outright c*nt than a gear grinder in fairness

Maybe, I suppose. To be honest I cant tell the difference between L Walsh and BOConnor confused
mossbags
mossbags
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Galway
Number of posts : 3405

Back to top Go down

Post  JimWexford Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:06 pm

mossbags wrote:
Jayo Cluxton wrote:

Maybe, I suppose. To be honest I cant tell the difference between L Walsh and BOConnor confused

moss who's the impersonator thought that goalie lad was on a sabbatical
JimWexford
JimWexford
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Wexford
Number of posts : 2013

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:07 pm

Walsh is a harmless gob - the other is a complete a***hole.
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  JimWexford Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:13 pm

Jayo Cluxton wrote:Walsh is a harmless gob - the other is a complete a***hole.
Harmless gob who gave us boyzone westlife and all the **** as well plus he's from Mayo. As cromwell said to hell or the shannon
JimWexford
JimWexford
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Wexford
Number of posts : 2013

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxtyeater Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:35 pm

JimWexford wrote:
Harmless gob who gave us boyzone westlife and all the **** as well plus he's from Mayo. As cromwell said to hell or the shannon

Gear Grinder of the Year...Last Quarter Final... Icon_mad Gear Grinder of the Year...Last Quarter Final... Icon_eek Gear Grinder of the Year...Last Quarter Final... Suspect
Boxtyeater
Boxtyeater
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Leitrim

Back to top Go down

Post  KerryKatriona Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:43 pm

Boxtyeater wrote:
JimWexford wrote:

Gear Grinder of the Year...Last Quarter Final... Icon_mad Gear Grinder of the Year...Last Quarter Final... Icon_eek Gear Grinder of the Year...Last Quarter Final... Suspect

Boxty as a West of Ireland man Walsh must be reprieved. O'Connor is the clear winner here surely.
KerryKatriona
KerryKatriona
GAA Minor
GAA Minor

Kerry
Number of posts : 492

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxtyeater Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:48 am

Two to qualify.....Bigger tests ahead for the front runners.... Gear Grinder of the Year...Last Quarter Final... Icon_smile
Boxtyeater
Boxtyeater
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Leitrim

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxtyeater Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:08 pm

Sharing 74% of the vote Louis Walsh and Brendan O'Connor romp into the last 8.

The Electoral Commission are meeting via conference call to decide the next format. Should we:

(A). Go for 2 semis (24 hour blitz voting) with 2 qualifiers from each...or

(B) Go straight to a final.

Forumites are invited to offer opinions* on this most crucial of matters. The matter of the award and it's presentation will have to be decided before the winner is announced as well.

* this doesn't mean they will be given any consideration...
Boxtyeater
Boxtyeater
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Leitrim

Back to top Go down

Post  RMDrive Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:59 pm

Blitz, blitz, blitz ....Gear Grinder of the Year...Last Quarter Final... Sport-smiley-024
RMDrive
RMDrive
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Donegal
Number of posts : 3117

Back to top Go down

Post  bocerty Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:42 pm

your resolution didnt last long - mores the pity!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bocerty
bocerty

Tyrone
Number of posts : 5899

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:38 pm

bocerty wrote:

your resolution didnt last long - mores the pity!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was referring to Brendan there!! Resolution is that if I spend two hours on other project I can post on GT!!!

Go for blitz!
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  3inarow08 Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:11 am

Jayo Cluxton wrote:

I was referring to Brendan there!! Resolution is that if I spend two hours on other project I can post on GT!!!

Go for blitz!

Have you the acknowledgements done yet? Am I mentioned?
3inarow08
3inarow08
GAA Senior
GAA Senior

Kerry

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:24 am

3inarow08 wrote:

FFS - its not the Big Issue I'm writing! Gear Grinder of the Year...Last Quarter Final... Icon_razz
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  3inarow08 Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:26 am

Jayo Cluxton wrote:
3inarow08 wrote:

FFS - its not the Big Issue I'm writing! Gear Grinder of the Year...Last Quarter Final... Icon_razz

About as many people will buy your fookin' book! Gear Grinder of the Year...Last Quarter Final... Icon_razz
3inarow08
3inarow08
GAA Senior
GAA Senior

Kerry

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:44 am

3inarow08 wrote:About as many people will buy your fookin' book! Gear Grinder of the Year...Last Quarter Final... Icon_razz

There goes your autograph lad! Gear Grinder of the Year...Last Quarter Final... Icon_surprised And I only buy the Big Issue to help you!
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxtyeater Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:46 am

So 'tis a culling job then...The committe have called it..

2 Quick Semis'(I haven't voted yet) and a Final...
Boxtyeater
Boxtyeater
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Leitrim

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down