GAA Tipster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shhhh - I killed a rat ...

4 posters

Go down

Shhhh - I killed a rat ... Empty Shhhh - I killed a rat ...

Post  Jayo Cluxton Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:17 am

I just went out for a little ramble there and next thing this rat appeared in front of me. I lashed a kick at it, caught it right in the head and killed it stone dead. Now not being one to litter I stuck the bloodied creature in my pocket and brought it home. I was gonna put it in the bin but .... feeling a bit peckish, I stuck it on the pan. It fried lovely and between two slices of batch was tasty and chewy. I am gonna use the skin to make a purse for someone for Xmas. But don't tell anyone.
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Number of posts : 13273

Back to top Go down

Shhhh - I killed a rat ... Empty Re: Shhhh - I killed a rat ...

Post  Boxtyeater Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:41 am

I'd hope this THREAD, never mind post/opinion finds it's own level....BIN Shhhh - I killed a rat ... Icon_mad Shhhh - I killed a rat ... Icon_mad Shhhh - I killed a rat ... Icon_mad

If you had a modicum of decency or respect for your fellow forumites I'd hit the DELETE button.

BOCERTY, ban this gobshite... Shhhh - I killed a rat ... Icon_redface Shhhh - I killed a rat ... Icon_mad Shhhh - I killed a rat ... Icon_wink
Boxtyeater
Boxtyeater
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Leitrim
Number of posts : 6922

Back to top Go down

Post  mossbags Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:25 am

Shhhh - I killed a rat ... Kopfschuettel
How could you Jayo

Shhhh - I killed a rat ... Rat_on_a_skateboard
mossbags
mossbags
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Galway
Number of posts : 3405

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:52 am

Boxtyeater wrote:I'd hope this THREAD, never mind post/opinion finds it's own level....BIN Shhhh - I killed a rat ... Icon_mad Shhhh - I killed a rat ... Icon_mad Shhhh - I killed a rat ... Icon_mad

If you had a modicum of decency or respect for your fellow forumites I'd hit the DELETE button.

BOCERTY, ban this gobshite... Shhhh - I killed a rat ... Icon_redface Shhhh - I killed a rat ... Icon_mad Shhhh - I killed a rat ... Icon_wink

And rats to you too! Shhhh - I killed a rat ... Icon_lol
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Number of posts : 13273

Back to top Go down

Post  bocerty Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:15 pm

Boxtyeater wrote:I'd hope this THREAD, never mind post/opinion finds it's own level....BIN Shhhh - I killed a rat ... Icon_mad Shhhh - I killed a rat ... Icon_mad Shhhh - I killed a rat ... Icon_mad

I would Boxty but we a re getting funding from the EU to keep him here and indulge him, he was deemed a menace to society due to his reluctance to keep his clothes on in public places in daylight. His wife also throws a few Euro our way just to keep him out of her way - so sorry we are stuck with him.

Anyway thats enough shite talk - get me out of here
bocerty
bocerty

Tyrone
Number of posts : 5899

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:18 pm

mossbags wrote:Shhhh - I killed a rat ... Kopfschuettel
How could you Jayo

Shhhh - I killed a rat ... Rat_on_a_skateboard

Hey is that a pic of you, Mossy?

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down