GAA Tipster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Christmas shopping......

5 posters

Go down

Christmas shopping...... Empty Christmas shopping......

Post  Boxtyeater Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:24 am

While being one to traditionally support the local economy, Boxtyeater, accompanied by the War Office, voyaged to the noble town of Enniskillen today. As the Boxman lorried 500ml tins of Carling into HIS trolly (30 tinnies for £14) herself was to be heard yelping with glee at the offers available on foodstuffs Christmas shopping...... Icon_biggrin .
A 500gm tin of Rich Roast coffee for £3.68.... Christmas shopping...... Icon_biggrin Christmas shopping...... Icon_biggrin ....Minister Lenihan, who's codding who here?

Bocerty, if you see this post, well, maybe, just maybe there's room for you.
As an aside, that former M.P. Ken Magennis (now Lord Shite?) was doddling around shaking hands and I'm sure spoofing.... Christmas shopping...... Icon_mad
Boxtyeater
Boxtyeater
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Leitrim
Number of posts : 6922

Back to top Go down

Christmas shopping...... Empty Re: Christmas shopping......

Post  clash-of-da-ash Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:27 am

Look closer at the cans I think most cans up north are 440ml, still good value though.
clash-of-da-ash
clash-of-da-ash
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

East Galway
Number of posts : 1932

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:33 am

Getting 24 cans of Heino here for €27 and will prob come down to €25 - 500 mls. There may be value in spirits up North .. and wine - but I don't think so in beer. I think the beer here is better too!
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Number of posts : 13273

Back to top Go down

Post  bocerty Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:39 pm

Boxtyeater wrote:While being one to traditionally support the local economy, Boxtyeater, accompanied by the War Office, voyaged to the noble town of Enniskillen today. As the Boxman lorried 500ml tins of Carling into HIS trolly (30 tinnies for £14) herself was to be heard yelping with glee at the offers available on foodstuffs Christmas shopping...... Icon_biggrin .
A 500gm tin of Rich Roast coffee for £3.68.... Christmas shopping...... Icon_biggrin Christmas shopping...... Icon_biggrin ....Minister Lenihan, who's codding who here?

Bocerty, if you see this post, well, maybe, just maybe there's room for you.
As an aside, that former M.P. Ken Magennis (now Lord Shite?) was doddling around shaking hands and I'm sure spoofing....
Christmas shopping...... Icon_mad

good man Boxty - you'll not regret it - as for thon other hoor did you not lob a few full cans of beer at him
bocerty
bocerty

Tyrone
Number of posts : 5899

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:08 pm

I love going to small towns, like Ballinasloe or Claremorris, to do my Christmas shopping! There are some lovely quirky markets there, and you can get lots of unique gifts, at a fraction of the normal retail price. I'm going to Athlone on Saturday and maybe take a spin into Ballinasloe and see what's on offer there!

The Galway market is a haven for gorgeous little gifts, especially on Saturdays-there's always a buzz there around Christmas!

Back to top Go down

Post  SamiPremier08 Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:43 pm

perfectly position for Christmas shopping over here, York is top quality at Christmas well worth a visit.
SamiPremier08
SamiPremier08
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Tipperary
Number of posts : 2682

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down