GAA Tipster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bad day for Bulls....(Johnnos)

2 posters

Go down

Bad day for Bulls....(Johnnos) Empty Bad day for Bulls....(Johnnos)

Post  Boxtyeater Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:28 am

John Hayes gets 6 weeks for stomping and John O'Donoghue faces the boot for chomping and at our expense.

I have good time for Hayes and it was out of character but you do the crime you do the time.
O'Donoghue on the other hand...ggrrrrrrr. A go-boy of the highest order.

Fair play to Gilmore for bringing it to a head, the Mayoman was being what they all are, too nice, waiting for the handy free.

Just wondering, did O'Donoghue ever have the scampi in Donegan's. Unlikely, probably not dear enough...Hup!!!!
Boxtyeater
Boxtyeater
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Leitrim
Number of posts : 6922

Back to top Go down

Bad day for Bulls....(Johnnos) Empty Re: Bad day for Bulls....(Johnnos)

Post  Jayo Cluxton Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:36 am

Boxtyeater wrote:John Hayes gets 6 weeks for stomping and John O'Donoghue faces the boot for chomping and at our expense.

I have good time for Hayes and it was out of character but you do the crime you do the time.
O'Donoghue on the other hand...ggrrrrrrr. A go-boy of the highest order.

Fair play to Gilmore for bringing it to a head, the Mayoman was being what they all are, too nice, waiting for the handy free.

Just wondering, did O'Donoghue ever have the scampi in Donegan's. Unlikely, probably not dear enough...Hup!!!!

Jimi Hendrix would say that Cian Healy's face was a purple Hayes! Mr Boxty - over the next six months I will treat you to scampi in Ds - if only to restrict your posting! Bad day for Bulls....(Johnnos) Icon_razz
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Number of posts : 13273

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxtyeater Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:48 am

Christ on a bike....one week I detect rumblings of insufficient posting and then when I'm imbued with enthusiasm I'm overloading the Internet. Back to the poker so.....
Boxtyeater
Boxtyeater
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Leitrim

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:50 am

Boxtyeater wrote:Christ on a bike....one week I detect rumblings of insufficient posting and then when I'm imbued with enthusiasm I'm overloading the Internet. Back to the poker so.....

You're too sensitive Mr B - keep posting - Mc Gahern is trotting after ya!
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Number of posts : 13273

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxtyeater Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:07 am

Jayo Cluxton wrote:
Boxtyeater wrote:Christ on a bike....one week I detect rumblings of insufficient posting and then when I'm imbued with enthusiasm I'm overloading the Internet. Back to the poker so.....

You're too sensitive Mr B - keep posting - Mc Gahern is trotting after ya!

Hardly me. This is in the wrong forum and I can't move it to Non GAA Talk.
As for McGahern Bad day for Bulls....(Johnnos) Icon_smile we were neighbours in terms of location only (each side of the lake).
The Boss took exception to comments re: lake pollution in the Indo one Saturday and that was that.....Bossman not swayed by flowery letters and friendly waves as he passed by and in time the penny dropped with McG and he generally took the other road. I did say a few nice words to Eileen Magnier in the graveyard though, what was the harm.

RTE edited the bit I said about picturesque sites for sale though..... Bad day for Bulls....(Johnnos) Icon_evil
Boxtyeater
Boxtyeater
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Leitrim

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down