GAA Tipster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most immature poster on GT?

3 posters

Go down

Most immature poster on GT? Empty Most immature poster on GT?

Post  Guest Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:51 pm

Who is this?

I vote Bocerty.

Back to top Go down

Most immature poster on GT? Empty Re: Most immature poster on GT?

Post  Jayo Cluxton Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:53 pm

No way man - shed the humility! Smile
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Number of posts : 13273

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:01 pm

I am quite young. Hence, it would not be abnormal for me to display the odd sign of immaturity. I let myself down on occasions but I put that down to a lack of knowledge of the world and things like that. I am learning you'll be glad to hear.

Bocerty, on the other hand, is 35 - I think - and some of the stuff he comes out with wouldn't be heard in a playground. Boxtyeater had a word to describe this. "Pluerity" or something, you know the word Jayo?

Back to top Go down

Post  JimWexford Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:40 pm

Loyal2TheRoyal wrote:I am quite young. Hence, it would not be abnormal for me to display the odd sign of immaturity. I let myself down on occasions but I put that down to a lack of knowledge of the world and things like that. I am learning you'll be glad to hear.

Bocerty, on the other hand, is 35 - I think - and some of the stuff he comes out with wouldn't be heard in a playground. Boxtyeater had a word to describe this. "Pluerity" or something, you know the word Jayo?

I would agree with that my lesbian loving, s**t stirring, chronic gambling Meath loving friend everything except the part about boc
JimWexford
JimWexford
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Wexford
Number of posts : 2013

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxtyeater Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:45 pm

Loyal2TheRoyal wrote:IBoxtyeater had a word to describe this. "Pluerity" or something, you know the word Jayo?

PUERILE is the word Loyal (for future reference).
Boxtyeater in rag order after a 3 day family wedding..... drunken Been "out of commission" for the bones of a week with planning, parental duties and attendant bullshit. Appear to have survived, if by the skin of my teeth.
The liver, on the other hand, may not be so chirpy..... Mad
Boxtyeater
Boxtyeater
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Leitrim
Number of posts : 6922

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxtyeater Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:19 pm

Just to follow on from my week's excesses with a family wedding to cope with a small anecdote occurs to me as I sit here.
We have a rather insular neighbour (70's) who while not being a recluse by any means, shuns all local events. He refused to go to a neighbours wedding some years ago, but bought a burial plot in the local graveyard as a wedding present.(I've posted this before) But he's fond of our lad (who always looked out for and visited him regularly when around).
In any event, after much persuasion and coddling he agreed to travel on Thursday much to our pleasure.
Picture the scene: A damp morning, he arrives at the Church with neighbours, festooned in a duffle-coat of 1970's origin. Hair cut, shaved (this is usually a scissors job) and a fine pair of gleaming black brogues.
Onwards to the Slieve Russell in Ballyconnell where throughout the pre-meal activities the duffle-coat remained on him.
Meal called at 5.30, in he bowls clutching half-one and pint in both gnarled paws.
Take off the coat XXXX shouts another neighbour.
I will in me phook cries XXXX These Cavan hoors will make off with it.

Anyhow Junior Boxty enters the fray and after much palaver XXXX sheds the duffle to reveal an immaculately cut grey suit, pristine white shirt with a dazzling blue tie. Books by covers eh!

Boxtyeater assured him that his coat was safe in our room and as he hadn't funeral or Mart to go to for a few days he relaxed noticably and proceeded to have a rousing evening. All the locality have seen a different side to this "character" much to all or surprise and he confirmed at Mass on Sunday that he had "a toppin' oul'day"
Boxtyeater
Boxtyeater
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Leitrim
Number of posts : 6922

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:52 am

You are a class act Mr Boxtyeater! Class indeed! Great yarn!
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Number of posts : 13273

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down