GAA Tipster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

John Mullane

5 posters

Go down

John Mullane Empty John Mullane

Post  oisinboy Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:22 pm

I know I may get crucified for this up until Sunday I though that John Mullane was a fantistic hurler. After seeing him against Cushendall I dont know where he is getting the hype from he was made look ordinary
oisinboy
oisinboy
200 posts for rank
200 posts for rank

In a bank vault in Belfast
Number of posts : 72

Back to top Go down

John Mullane Empty Re: John Mullane

Post  Jayo Cluxton Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:49 pm

oisinboy wrote:I know I may get crucified for this up until Sunday I though that John Mullane was a fantistic hurler. After seeing him against Cushendall I dont know where he is getting the hype from he was made look ordinary

Yeah Oisin he was fairly quite by his standards and Graffin was very tight on him and did very well. Mullane had to move away to get space. But I think when he was most needed - in extra time - he stood up to the plate, making and taking scores and he got the 'insurance' point to put De La Salle 2 points ahead. His class was always evident. The Final will need Mullane at his brilliant best if his side are to trouble Port at all. I actually fear for them! affraid
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Number of posts : 13273

Back to top Go down

Post  oisinboy Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:52 pm

Dont mean to disrepect DLS as they are obiviously a good side haveing come out of munster. I really think that Port have the championship in the bag though if they go in thinking that DLS may cause an upset
oisinboy
oisinboy
200 posts for rank
200 posts for rank

In a bank vault in Belfast
Number of posts : 72

Back to top Go down

Post  bocerty Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:27 pm

i always had quite a bit of respect for Mullane but soem of his antics on Sunday changed my opinion of him.

He was winning really soft frees and then 'celebrating' like he had just won the lottery. He really has gone down a peg or two in my book. Evil or Very Mad
bocerty
bocerty

Tyrone
Number of posts : 5899

Back to top Go down

Post  mossbags Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:33 pm

Thought the goal DLS scored was gas. The lad was bearing down on goal and whos there in front of him screaming his head off and getting in the way but John Mullane. Luckily the wing forward ignored Mullane and gave in a great pass for the goal. What was JM at??
mossbags
mossbags
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Galway
Number of posts : 3405

Back to top Go down

Post  clash-of-da-ash Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:36 pm

Wonder if Mullane will go out to prove a point against Portumna and maybe try and show that he should have got an All star. Portumna are too reliant on Joe Canning at times and if they keep him scoreless from play they could have a real chance, lets hope that doesn't happen.
clash-of-da-ash
clash-of-da-ash
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

East Galway
Number of posts : 1932

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down