GAA Tipster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How will you celebrate the return to power of King Fallon?

4 posters

Go down

How will you celebrate the return to power of King Fallon? Empty How will you celebrate the return to power of King Fallon?

Post  Guest Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:33 pm

04/09/09

We have waited for this day long enough, people! The day draws nearer, its been well over three years since he last rode a horse in public in the UK. But on September the 4th, the greatest Irish sportsman of all time and the heir to Lester Piggott is BACK!!!

I can't believe the lack of media coverage this is recieving (I expected documentries of the great man from RTE) but how and ever, I will try and do my bit to spread the good word. Its simple: This man has no equal, there is no jockey in the world who comes close to him. The likes of Christophe Lemaire, Yataka Take and Garrett Gomez are great but Fallon is a rung above.

Its been so long that I can barely remember the Fallon Drive, his uncanny long rein that he rides with. Moments like this:

How does a jockey get a run up the rails in an Arc De Triomphe like that?

Back to top Go down

How will you celebrate the return to power of King Fallon? Empty Re: How will you celebrate the return to power of King Fallon?

Post  patrique Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:40 pm

I thought Jarleth Fallon was making a comeback.

A jockey? I suspect the horse is the REAL winner and champion here.
patrique
patrique
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Antrim
Number of posts : 2424

Back to top Go down

How will you celebrate the return to power of King Fallon? Empty Re: How will you celebrate the return to power of King Fallon?

Post  mossbags Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:48 pm

He will be supported by Sir Micheal Stoute on his return, no question. Wether Ballydoyle prove to be as accommodating remains to be seen. Their loss if not as Fallon is the greatest flat jockey on the planet bar none.He'll have to work his way back to the very top and it certainly wont be easy but he he'll do it. I've a feeling the greatest chapter in Fallons career has yet to be written. I'll be rooting for the Clareman and no doubt all real sportslovers will be doing the same.
mossbags
mossbags
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Galway
Number of posts : 3405

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:16 pm

Touche Mossbags.

The people of Ireland do not even realise that their greatest sportsman is about to make a return to the saddle, look at this thread - 35 views???

OK he rode a few trainer's wives as well as their horses, snorted a line or two of cocaine and fixed a few horse races that lost and won certain gangsters millions but can anyone here say they aren't guilty of all those things? I think not.

Fallon is a legend. Certainly the greatest jockey I've ever seen.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:28 pm

Loyal2TheRoyal wrote:Touche Mossbags.

The people of Ireland do not even realise that their greatest sportsman is about to make a return to the saddle, look at this thread - 35 views???

OK he rode a few trainer's wives as well as their horses, snorted a line or two of cocaine and fixed a few horse races that lost and won certain gangsters millions but can anyone here say they aren't guilty of all those things? I think not.

Fallon is a legend. Certainly the greatest jockey I've ever seen.

The fecker cost me a couple of grand one day at the Curragh, he was riding my brother in laws horse hit the front by about two lengths, he then stood up on the horse with forty or fifty yards to go. Got beat on the line by a nose, he got off the horse and apologised (alot of good that was). He is lucky he is still walking never mind riding horses (or trainers wives for that matter)

Back to top Go down

Post  bocerty Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:43 pm

Loyal2TheRoyal wrote:
OK he rode a few trainer's wives as well as their horses, snorted a line or two of cocaine and fixed a few horse races that lost and won certain gangsters millions but can anyone here say they aren't guilty of all those things? I think not..

he sound slike a top quality sportsman alright if i took cocaine and fixed sporting fixtures and was half as corrupt as he is I would probably be a legend in some parts of the world too
bocerty
bocerty

Tyrone
Number of posts : 5899

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:04 pm

Friday at Kempton Park.

The King shall return..................

Ireland's greatest ever sportsman!

Back to top Go down

Post  RMDrive Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:11 pm

In a similar way to the celebration I had when Lance Armstrong returned to Cycling.
RMDrive
RMDrive
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Donegal
Number of posts : 3117

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down