Jerry kiernan

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jerry kiernan

Post  OMAR on Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:44 pm

Cant find a link to this yet, but surely one of the most bitter, narrow minded gobsh&€tes ever to breathe completely lost the run of himself on OTB tonight. Described the gaa community as a whinging gah shower with their moaningabout sacrifice, said that none of them were atheletes and that any man that pulled on an jersey and didntblook like an olympic runner was a disgrace to himself. He then said te top counties were not too bad but counties like wicklow and carlow gaa didnt qualify as a sport. If it was a sind up it would be funny but this gimp believes himself.

Well Jerry if you are reading this i had rhe best sporting summer in 20 years because of the gaa.
The onky thing that ruined last symmer was the one in four years we have tolerate your brand of charisma.

If you want to whinge about €400k in grants. Its less rhan the annual pension of bertie, neary and biffo

OMAR
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Cavan
Number of posts : 3143

Back to top Go down

Re: Jerry kiernan

Post  Parouisa on Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:11 am

Running is a lonely sport ......
Parouisa
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Dublin
Number of posts : 2476

Back to top Go down

Post  Parouisa on Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:51 pm

Heard some of his comments and he just came straight out and said he doesn't like GAA .. so that was his starting point.

He may have a point though. If the GAA get money then there is less money to send an athlete to the Olympics - to finish 9th in the first heat of their event or 454th in the marathon or to fail to reach qualfying height/distance etc .....
Parouisa
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Dublin

Back to top Go down

Post  OMAR on Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:47 pm

Parouisa wrote:Heard some of his comments and he just came straight out and said he doesn't like GAA .. so that was his starting point.

He may have a point though. If the GAA get money then there is less money to send an athlete to the Olympics - to finish 9th in the first heat of their event or 454th in the marathon or to fail to reach qualfying height/distance etc .....

Which of the following would you pay your share of €400 for

A) Cluxtons point v Kerry
B) 6th place in the second round heats of the womens 400m in a time 1 second outside of the Irish record , a disapointing .5 second off her personal best and the 478th fastest time in the world that year
OMAR
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Cavan

Back to top Go down

Post  Parouisa on Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:55 pm

Can he really be a Kerry man? He likes Shamrock Rovers though ... enough said ....
Parouisa
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Dublin

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxtyeater on Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:40 pm

Jerry's only messing about, it's a slack time on the athletics front. Probably doing a Danny Healy-Rae on it for a bit of gallery.

Give him a break Omar, he's not a bitter, begrudging mean-spirited baxtard at all.....(Boxty sniggers quietly here)

http://www.google.ie/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=jerry%20kiernan&source=web&cd=3&cad=rja&sqi=2&ved=0CDgQFjAC&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.independent.ie%2Fsport%2Fgaelic-football%2Fjerry-kiernan-gaa-players-dont-deserve-grant-29074250.html&ei=9GMeUc3_BMKnhAeV5YGoCA&usg=AFQjCNGqRkrJIWEpY4XgmsacVAbO2o5feg
Boxtyeater
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Leitrim
Number of posts : 6970

Back to top Go down

Post  Thomas Clarke on Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:27 pm

Given that I'm not a regular viewer of RTE, coupled with the fact that this gimp's fame is somehow yet to extend beyond his own shores, it took me a while to realise to whom this thread was referring.

And then it came back to me. This is the same guy who, during an Olympics past (Barcelona/Atlanta?), strongly criticised track athletes who attended the opening ceremony, claiming that the demands of walking round the track and throwing out a few waves would destroy their chances in their chosen events, none of which were scheduled for at least a further 8 days. Jerry added that he was currently training a 'couple of fine prospects', who under no circumstances would he allow to attend the next opening ceremony, should they qualify. No, instead of giving an athlete the chance to walk behind his/her national flag, and be centre stage in an event watched by the whole world, Jerry's proteges would be focussing on not being lapped in the 5000m heats the following week.

He was a clown 15-20 years ago, and seemingly remains one today. Oh, and I never did hear what became of the prospects...
Thomas Clarke
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Tyrone
Number of posts : 4209

Back to top Go down

Post  bald eagle on Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:32 pm

Ah now lads, youse have given this gimp too much time already, let him spout his bile and just ignore him as that's how he deserves to be treated!

bald eagle
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Doire
Number of posts : 2764

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxtyeater on Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:24 pm

Thomas Clarke wrote:Given that I'm not a regular viewer of RTE, coupled with the fact that this gimp's fame is somehow yet to extend beyond his own shores, it took me a while to realise to whom this thread was referring.

Beyond Listowel more like. He's not mentioned in the 530 "most famous Listowellians" as per The Kerryman.
Mind you, there's a hoor of a lot of Keanes and Kennellys.....
Boxtyeater
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Leitrim
Number of posts : 6970

Back to top Go down

Post  OMAR on Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:19 pm

Boxtyeater wrote:
Thomas Clarke wrote:Given that I'm not a regular viewer of RTE, coupled with the fact that this gimp's fame is somehow yet to extend beyond his own shores, it took me a while to realise to whom this thread was referring.

Beyond Listowel more like. He's not mentioned in the 530 "most famous Listowellians" as per The Kerryman.
Mind you, there's a hoor of a lot of Keanes and Kennellys.....

Not to mention the few thousand horses that have fallen or had other misfortune for punters over the decades, all of whom are held in better regard than the gimp with the brookside/fame hairdo
OMAR
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Cavan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top