GAA Tipster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Questions Wanted for Kilkenny FOOTBALLER Paul Donnelly

+3
bocerty
Parouisa
bald eagle
7 posters

Go down

Questions Wanted for Kilkenny FOOTBALLER Paul Donnelly Empty Questions Wanted for Kilkenny FOOTBALLER Paul Donnelly

Post  bald eagle Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:03 pm

I am inviting questions from all Global GAA members that they would like to ask Kilkenny footballer Paul Donnelly, i have added a small profile on him for you to read -

Paul Donnelly has represented Kilkenny Senior footballers since 2003 and is currently their longest serving player. He lined out at Full Back and had the honour of marking Kildare legend Dermot Early in Kilkenny’s recent Leinster JFC meeting with Kildare, holding him to 2 points in the process.

Paul has played for a number of clubs, in his native Kilkenny he played for 19 time Kilkenny SFC winners Railyard/Cloneen and in London he represented Parnells and Brothers Pearse. Only last week Paul flew to London to find employment and will this summer don the shirt of Tara’s in the London Championship, his transfer is for club only and he will continue to represent his beloved Kilkenny.

A passionate Kilkenny football man, Paul is not one to shy away from defending his county board when he feels they are being unfairly targeted and he is not afraid to tell them straight when he feels they deserve the criticism, those of you who follow him on Twitter will already know this!

This is an opportunity for us to get closer to GAA personalities and clubs by asking prescreened questions, any questions you have should be PM'd to me, any questions that appear on this thread will be ignored. We will email the questions off to the relevant party and publish the interview on this site for you to view and comment on.

No other GAA forum has had the opportunity to undertake anything like this so please think of some questions we can ask. This is an amazing chance to grow the forum, its member base and our reputation in the GAA world.

All questions will be credited to the poster/s that asked them.

The closing date and time for question submissions is Wednesday 20th June at 14-00

I am delighted that Paul has agreed to this, get thinking about the type of question that you would like to ask him and make sure you sent them to me before the deadline, ask as many questions as you like and on whatever topic you like. I will look through them and select the most relevant for Paul to answer, all questions are given the same amount of consideration before they are collated and sent off.

We have a lot of people with an opinion on Kilkenny football; here is your chance to ask a player that represents them with pride about his thoughts on football in the county. One thing I can guarantee is that Paul will be as honest as you can hope when it comes to addressing your questions!

You must be an active poster on this site to ask questions.......join up NOW if you are not yet a member!!

bald eagle
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Doire
Number of posts : 2746

Back to top Go down

Questions Wanted for Kilkenny FOOTBALLER Paul Donnelly Empty Re: Questions Wanted for Kilkenny FOOTBALLER Paul Donnelly

Post  Parouisa Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:53 pm

Are ya taking the pi55 here BE?? I knew a fella who played with the KK footballers a few years back. He was late for training one day and a Garda pulled him over as he sped to the session.

When he told the Garda where he was going he let him off saying 'Jaysus you've enough problems!'

True story.
Parouisa
Parouisa
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Dublin
Number of posts : 2438

Back to top Go down

Questions Wanted for Kilkenny FOOTBALLER Paul Donnelly Empty Re: Questions Wanted for Kilkenny FOOTBALLER Paul Donnelly

Post  bald eagle Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:46 pm

Parouisa wrote:Are ya taking the pi55 here BE?? I knew a fella who played with the KK footballers a few years back. He was late for training one day and a Garda pulled him over as he sped to the session.

When he told the Garda where he was going he let him off saying 'Jaysus you've enough problems!'

True story.

Brilliant story, but if you're not interested in it then don't look at it! Cheers for the constructive feedback and all...................

bald eagle
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Doire

Back to top Go down

Post  bocerty Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:52 pm

Parouisa wrote:Are ya taking the pi55 here BE?? I knew a fella who played with the KK footballers a few years back. He was late for training one day and a Garda pulled him over as he sped to the session.

True story.

great encouragement here P - well done keep her lit No No No
bocerty
bocerty

Tyrone
Number of posts : 5899

Back to top Go down

Post  Thomas Clarke Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:23 pm

If Paul is a regular reader of this forum, then I'm certain he'll already know that it is a long time since anyone on here agreed with Parouisa's posts.

Personally, I think it is another great choice by BE, and am sure that the vast majority of regular posters will welcome the chance to pose some great questions to Paul.
Thomas Clarke
Thomas Clarke
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Tyrone
Number of posts : 4152

Back to top Go down

Post  Parouisa Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:00 pm

As I have long said here - there is a dearth of humour - especially prevalent among our Ulster folk who, in all fairness have fook all to be happy about I suppose.

And I don't really care at all if anyone agrees with my posts - I don't take the stance that I am ALWAYS right about absolutely everything - that some take on here.

Look forward to pitching a few questions at Paul. If you do read this site Paul there are some fairly sober, humourless and serious individuals online - but as a KK footballer I'm sure you have a good sense of humour. As I said I look forward to your replies.
Parouisa
Parouisa
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Dublin

Back to top Go down

Post  bald eagle Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:34 pm

Parouisa wrote:As I have long said here - there is a dearth of humour - especially prevalent among our Ulster folk who, in all fairness have fook all to be happy about I suppose.

Have you tried living there?

bald eagle
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Doire

Back to top Go down

Post  scoopmine Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:04 pm

One the twitter GAA greats. Honest and I have bumped into him in pubs in Carlow. Seemed a sound chap. Have never seen him play any ball though.
scoopmine
scoopmine
GAA Minor
GAA Minor

Cavan
Number of posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post  mossbags Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:58 am

Is this some kind of sick joke?
What next, Questions wanted for Irish philosophers Jedward?
Questions urgently required for Offaly visionary Brian Cowen?
Q&A session with Uganadan Humanitarian Idi Amin?
fooks sake
mossbags
mossbags
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Galway
Number of posts : 3405

Back to top Go down

Post  bald eagle Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:32 am

mossbags wrote:Is this some kind of sick joke?
What next, Questions wanted for Irish philosophers Jedward?
Questions urgently required for Offaly visionary Brian Cowen?
Q&A session with Uganadan Humanitarian Idi Amin?
fooks sake

Cheers for the positive feedback mossy, as you are a regular contributer to this segment i will take all your views on board. No

bald eagle
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Doire

Back to top Go down

Post  bald eagle Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:25 pm

This certainly has you all talking, and the questions are coming in regardless of some views! Keep 'em coming folks, some very interesting ones too!

bald eagle
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Doire

Back to top Go down

Post  Parouisa Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:26 pm

Don't be bothering Paul with too many questions. I'm sure training takes up a lot of his time ..........
Parouisa
Parouisa
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Dublin

Back to top Go down

Post  Parouisa Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:28 pm

Is it true that a young KK footballer was more embarrassed to tell his Da that he was picked for the panel than to tell him he was gay?
Parouisa
Parouisa
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Dublin

Back to top Go down

Post  bald eagle Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:10 am

Bump! Keep 'em coming folks!

bald eagle
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Doire

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxtyeater Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:21 am

bald eagle wrote:Bump! Keep 'em coming folks!

This is getting worse than worser.....

BaldEagle (doubtless in company with Donnelly) having had a few shandies, attack the Forum with entreaties.....At 04.10 Boxty time...

It's a good job that I'm fulfilling the Moderator role allocated to me (in temprus) by RMD....

Bald Eagle ....[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Boxtyeater
Boxtyeater
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Leitrim
Number of posts : 6922

Back to top Go down

Post  bald eagle Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:26 am

Ha ha! Simple explanation boxty, was up with the baby at that hour, no alcohol at all unfortunately! Appeal against the yellow officially lodged.

bald eagle
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Doire

Back to top Go down

Post  bald eagle Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:17 pm

Bump. Get them in folks.........

bald eagle
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Doire

Back to top Go down

Post  bald eagle Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:53 am

Bump. Thanks to those who have put forward their questions, could do with a few more. Get 'em in folks! Paul won't shirk any questions you may have on KK football.

bald eagle
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Doire

Back to top Go down

Post  bald eagle Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:27 am

Folks, just under 4 hours 'til LOCKDOWN!!!

Some brilliant questions coming in for Paul, but there are room for some more! Not everyones cup of team i know but everyones got an opinion on KK football, now is your chance to put questions to someone involved that doesn't hold back!

bald eagle
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Doire

Back to top Go down

Post  Parouisa Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:33 pm

Get mine? I sometimes have probs with PMs ...... Wink
Parouisa
Parouisa
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Dublin

Back to top Go down

Post  bald eagle Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:48 pm

Parouisa wrote:Get mine? I sometimes have probs with PMs ...... Wink

Got them Par, cheers! Liked the first one best!

bald eagle
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Doire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down