GAA Tipster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Questions Wanted for Amsterdam GAC

+2
OMAR
bald eagle
6 posters

Go down

Questions Wanted for Amsterdam GAC Empty Questions Wanted for Amsterdam GAC

Post  bald eagle Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:50 am

After 3 very impressive Q&A’s with GAA club representatives and personalities, the next instalment of will see us pose questions to Kenny Monaghan, PRO of Amsterdam GAC.

This is your chance to pose questions to a Global GAA unit that is the very heartbeat of an Irish community overseas. We are a Global GAA site and the focus of our next segment gives you the opportunity to ask questions on all things GAA for the European mainland.
__________________________________________________________________________________

Please see below for some information on Amsterdam GAC -

Amsterdam Gaelic Athletic Club was founded on St. Patrick's Day 2003 and over the past decade, the club has grown into one of Europe's leading GAA clubs. As of 2012, the club consists of 2 Mens Gaelic Football teams, Holland Ladies Football team as well as fledgling Hurling and Camogie teams.

The club competes in the Benelux championship against other teams from Holland, Germany, Belgium and Luxembourg during Spring and early Summer before moving on to Pan European competition featuring teams from all over Europe and Scandanavia in late Summer and Autumn. Over the last couple of years the club has competed in tournaments in Frankfurt, Brussels, Luxembourg, Maastricht, Copenhagen, Budapest and Guernsey as well as hosting it's own tournaments in Amsterdam.

The 2011 season was very successful for both the Amsterdam Men's and Holland Ladies Gaelic Football teams. The Amsterdam Men's team finished the season as Pan European Gaelic Football Shield Champions after great performances in Brussels, Guernsey and Limerick.

As well as players from all over Ireland, the club has had a number of international players from Holland, Australia, UK, USA, Spain, Argentina and France to name but a few and is proud of it's tradition of welcoming new players from all backgrounds to learn our national sports.

Notable current club members include former Down Senior footballer, Martin McClean, former Cork Senior Camogie player and All Ireland Winner, Rosarie Holland and Tir Chonaill Gaels coach, Mickey Kelly.

____________________________________________________________________________________

This is an opportunity for us to get closer to GAA personalities and clubs by asking prescreened questions, any questions you have should be PM'd to me, any questions that appear on this thread will be ignored. We will email the questions off to the relevant party and publish the interview on this site for you to view and comment on.

No other GAA forum has had the opportunity to undertake anything like this so please think of some questions we can ask. This is an amazing chance to grow the forum, its member base and our reputation in the GAA world.

All questions will be credited to the poster/s that asked them.

The closing time/date for questions is 2-30pm on Wednesday 4th April.

bald eagle
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Doire
Number of posts : 2746

Back to top Go down

Questions Wanted for Amsterdam GAC Empty Re: Questions Wanted for Amsterdam GAC

Post  bald eagle Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:27 am

Bump, one in already folks! Get them in and please!!

bald eagle
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Doire

Back to top Go down

Post  OMAR Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:01 pm

Would they host a challenge match for our home club ?
Will my wife let me go ?
OMAR
OMAR
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Cavan
Number of posts : 3126

Back to top Go down

Post  bald eagle Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:36 am

Shameless bump!

After an initial burst of enthusiam we have ground to a shuddering halt! Please afford Amsterdam GAC the same respect shown to Fulham Irish, PJ Ward and Philip Jordan! This is your segment, if you don't use it, you will lose it!

bald eagle
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Doire

Back to top Go down

Post  Parouisa Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:39 pm

You may be a victim of your own success here BE. Very hard to follow Philly Jordan's excellent effort.
Parouisa
Parouisa
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Dublin
Number of posts : 2438

Back to top Go down

Post  bald eagle Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:43 pm

It will be the last one if so Par!

bald eagle
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Doire

Back to top Go down

Post  RMDrive Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:07 pm

I'll get a few in over the weekend BE. It'll be great to get a perspective on all things GAA from an ex-pat perspective.
RMDrive
RMDrive
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Donegal
Number of posts : 3117

Back to top Go down

Post  bocerty Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:28 pm

working on it BE - dont worry we wont let you down. This is an excellent feature of the website and one i hope doesnt disappear anytime soon.
bocerty
bocerty

Tyrone
Number of posts : 5899

Back to top Go down

Post  bald eagle Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:26 pm

the Great Cornholio wrote:Question for AmDam:

Can you please Private Message me any questions please, this is how all questions are collected. All questions will be considered but may not all be sent. Cheers.

bald eagle
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Doire

Back to top Go down

Post  bald eagle Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:01 pm

Bumpety bump bump bump!!!

bald eagle
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Doire

Back to top Go down

Post  bald eagle Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:44 am

Bump bump bumpety bump

bald eagle
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Doire

Back to top Go down

Post  bald eagle Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:23 pm

Keep them coming in folks, after a very slow start we are starting to get some good questions coming in. For cut-off and other info, please see the opening post.

bald eagle
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Doire

Back to top Go down

Post  bocerty Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:44 pm

sent in a few there BE not sure if they are any use or not, but unlike the Dubs on Saturday night at least i made an effort!!!!!
bocerty
bocerty

Tyrone

Back to top Go down

Post  The Puke Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:57 pm

After my questions were not put to the Offaly chap and the tyrone fella my confidence is severely shaken and I don't think I could take the pain of yet another rejection.
The Puke
The Puke
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Clare
Number of posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post  bocerty Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:04 pm

The Puke wrote:After my questions were not put to the Offaly chap and the tyrone fella my confidence is severely shaken and I don't think I could take the pain of yet another rejection.

third time lucky Puke perhaps!!!!
bocerty
bocerty

Tyrone

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down