GAA Tipster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Focus.....Philip Jordan (Tyrone)

+11
RMDrive
Loyal2TheRoyal
samin12
redhandman
Thomas Clarke
Grenvile
bocerty
Real Kerry Fan
Parouisa
The Puke
bald eagle
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

In Focus.....Philip Jordan (Tyrone) - Page 2 Empty Re: In Focus.....Philip Jordan (Tyrone)

Post  samin12 Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:18 pm

Text a few mates yesterday morning when i seen P. Jordans tweet in Irish News. Asked them to read it and if they thought it was tongue in cheek. Both said he had to be on the wind up.

samin12
200 posts for rank
200 posts for rank

armagh
Number of posts : 185

Back to top Go down

In Focus.....Philip Jordan (Tyrone) - Page 2 Empty Re: In Focus.....Philip Jordan (Tyrone)

Post  patsymc Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:47 pm

Thomas Clarke wrote:While I don't agree with him, i do think that Seanie has as much right to reply, as Philly had to make his point.

Still, getting into a public slangling match with a well-resepcted, modern great of the game, is not the way to go about winning friends and influencing transfers. Further lack of judgement from Johnston here.

thats a matter of opinion
patsymc
patsymc
200 posts for rank
200 posts for rank

london
Number of posts : 178

Back to top Go down

Post  Thomas Clarke Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:26 am

Good man Patsy, you're beginning to get the idea of a discussion forum.
Thomas Clarke
Thomas Clarke
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Tyrone
Number of posts : 4152

Back to top Go down

Post  Parouisa Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:44 am

Where's the Amsterdam stuff????
Parouisa
Parouisa
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Dublin
Number of posts : 2438

Back to top Go down

Post  bald eagle Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:37 am

Parouisa wrote:Where's the Amsterdam stuff????

They're currently completing the answers as we speak and are keeping contact with me, there were more questions for them that any other subject to date so may take a little longer to complete.

bald eagle
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Doire
Number of posts : 2746

Back to top Go down

Post  Thomas Clarke Mon May 14, 2012 7:10 pm

Philip Jordan is the special guest on Teamtalkmag's Monday night radio show tonight. I doubt he'll be asked as many good questions as he was on here, but last week's show with Ricey was worth listening to, so am sure this one will be as well (obviously this is likely to be more of interest to our Tyrone contingent, and Samin!).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thomas Clarke
Thomas Clarke
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Tyrone

Back to top Go down

Post  bocerty Mon May 14, 2012 10:37 pm

Thomas Clarke wrote:Philip Jordan is the special guest on Teamtalkmag's Monday night radio show tonight. I doubt he'll be asked as many good questions as he was on here, but last week's show with Ricey was worth listening to, so am sure this one will be as well (obviously this is likely to be more of interest to our Tyrone contingent, and Samin!).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

missed it TC - was it good?
bocerty
bocerty

Tyrone
Number of posts : 5899

Back to top Go down

Post  Thomas Clarke Tue May 15, 2012 11:16 am

I heard most of it Boc, although I think it is still available on the website as a podcast.

Honest and open as you'd expect, and covered a range of subjects from club to county, highs, lows and puke football!
Thomas Clarke
Thomas Clarke
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Tyrone

Back to top Go down

Post  The Puke Tue May 15, 2012 11:19 am

Thomas Clarke wrote:puke football!

What did he make of my performance at full back at the weekend?

Thought I did well considering I was giving away 4 or 5 inches in height to my man
The Puke
The Puke
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Clare
Number of posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post  Thomas Clarke Tue May 15, 2012 12:33 pm

The Puke wrote:
Thomas Clarke wrote:puke football!

What did he make of my performance at full back at the weekend?

Thought I did well considering I was giving away 4 or 5 inches in height to my man

Like a young Seamus Clancy, taking the best forwards in the country out of the game in 1992.
Thomas Clarke
Thomas Clarke
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Tyrone

Back to top Go down

Post  Parouisa Tue May 15, 2012 10:24 pm

Here BE - I forgot to ask Dick is there any sign of Mid Mon Man. Is it too late?
Parouisa
Parouisa
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Dublin
Number of posts : 2438

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2