Tips/Predictions/Bets

Page 18 of 36 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 36  Next

Go down

Re: Tips/Predictions/Bets

Post  JimWexford on Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:21 pm

Only deadweight is the jockey Francis B, well he did his best to ride Forde last August, but he fell at the last!!
JimWexford
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Wexford
Number of posts : 2017

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:40 pm

JimWexford wrote:Only deadweight is the jockey Francis B, well he did his best to ride Forde last August, but he fell at the last!!

Smile nothing is going to rile me today. 3 hours to go bounce bounce bounce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton on Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:43 pm

samin10 wrote:
JimWexford wrote:Only deadweight is the jockey Francis B, well he did his best to ride Forde last August, but he fell at the last!!

Must be great to be going abroad for a few days and not being worried about where you are gonna find a bar to see your county's big game!!! Laughing

Mind you I predicted this months ago Wink and you were obviously taking heed when you plotted your stag around the season being over this early! Twisted Evil

GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Number of posts : 13292

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:52 pm

Jayo Cluxton wrote:
samin10 wrote:

Must be great to be going abroad for a few days and not being worried about where you are gonna find a bar to see your county's big game!!! Laughing

Mind you I predicted this months ago Wink and you were obviously taking heed when you plotted your stag around the season being over this early! Twisted Evil

There will be Armagh men in the championship longer than Dubs Very Happy Geezer and Grimley win Leinster, get to a semi final or final then come home to Armagh for next year. Samin10 is still in the pipeline. Last week was a smokescreen, we were just trying to get bigger odds for next year. £100 on at 100-1 for Sam next year. The session will be a good one. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton on Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:56 pm

samin10 wrote:]

There will be Armagh men in the championship longer than Dubs Very Happy Geezer and Grimley win Leinster, get to a semi final or final then come home to Armagh for next year. Samin10 is still in the pipeline. Last week was a smokescreen, we were just trying to get bigger odds for next year. £100 on at 100-1 for Sam next year. The session will be a good one. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

You've hit the gargle VERY early lad ......... Laughing

GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Number of posts : 13292

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:33 pm

Jayo Cluxton wrote:
samin10 wrote:]

You've hit the gargle VERY early lad ......... Laughing

What you think our odds will be shorter? Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:00 pm

King George and Queen Elizabeth Diamond Stakes Thoughts!

Conduit: The chosen mount of Ryan Moore. Won last year's Leger and followed that up with a win at the Breeders Cup, though the race did fall apart in front of him. The return to this trip should suit but Ascot's short straight is a worry for a horse that takes plenty of winding up.

Tartan Bearer: Placed in two Derbys before an injury forced him off the track for 9 months. Looked as good as ever at Royal Ascot where he split France's two top 10f horses and a return to twelve furlongs sure to bring out the best in him.

Ask: Finally won the Group One that eluded him for so long at the Derby meeting but needs soft ground to be seen at his best. Outsider of the stable's trio and perhaps this is being used as a stepping stone to an Irish Leger.

Golden Sword: The leading 3yo candidate in the race, just lost third at Epsom before an impressive run in the Irish equivalent. Likely to be handy but he's going to give all the bigger guns something to run down and hard to see him kicking early and staying in front all the way to the line.

Frozen Fire: Last year's Irish Derby winner after his stablemate took out half the field, hasn't been seen to the same effect since, needs and end to end gallop which he probably won't get either and rejected by Johnny Murtagh.

Rockhampton: No chance, only in the race to set it up for Golden Sword.

Look Here: She's had her excuses when she's been beaten but looking to be slightly more than concidence that her two best runs have been at Epsom. She's got a turn of foot as well so a slow place wouldn't hinder her but last filly to win this was Time Charter in 1983.

Alwaary: Unlucky third (later promoted to second) in a Newmarket Group Two but faces a big rise in class here. His odds would be bigger than his chance and has place claims.

Scintillo: Represents Hughes/Hannon combination who are in terrific form but looks slightly out of his depth in this company.

Overall, its hard to split the two Sir Michael Stoute runners; Conduit and Tartan Bearer. The fact the Tartan Bearer is still 4/1 in places would swing it in his favour even with Ryan Moore picking Conduit. Michael Kinane is no bad replacement either. Alwaary may create a surprise or two by finishing third.

1st - Tartan Bearer, 2nd - Conduit, 3rd - Alwaary!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:34 pm

£10 treble, Donegal +2
Antrim +6
Kildare -4
All even money.

Back to top Go down

Post  JimWexford on Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:39 pm

samin10 wrote:£10 treble, Donegal +2
Antrim +6
Kildare -4
All even money.

Keep it in your pocket even evener money
JimWexford
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Wexford

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:45 am

samin10 wrote:£10 treble, Donegal +2
Antrim +6
Kildare -4
All even money.

fecking Kildare Mad

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:01 am

Kerry -2 at 23/10
Donegal +3 at 10/11
Kildare +4 at 5/6

Back to top Go down

Post  JimWexford on Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:56 am

samin10 wrote:Kerry -2 at 23/10
Donegal +3 at 10/11
Kildare +4 at 5/6

makes a bit more sense
JimWexford
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Wexford

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:04 am

JimWexford wrote:
Donegal +3 at 10/11
Kildare +4 at 5/6

makes a bit more sense

only one point off it last week Jim and only because Kildare took the foot of the gas when they got 5 or 6 up. The feckers Evil or Very Mad , Antrim and Donegal done their bit. Think it looks more dodgey this week in my opinion

Back to top Go down

Post  JimWexford on Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:44 am

samin10 wrote:
JimWexford wrote:
Donegal +3 at 10/11
Kildare +4 at 5/6

makes a bit more sense

only one point off it last week Jim and only because Kildare took the foot of the gas when they got 5 or 6 up. The feckers Evil or Very Mad , Antrim and Donegal done their bit. Think it looks more dodgey this week in my opinion

Agree can't see Kerry been that close
JimWexford
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Wexford

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:23 am

Tip of the day.

If you cannot handle a bit of slagging do not hand any out.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:51 pm

Sam, back a horse this weekend called Gio Ponti in the USA. Its in the Arlington Million.

I'll be amazed if it gets beat.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:46 pm

cheers, i will keep an eye out for it Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post  bocerty on Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:44 pm

Loyal2TheRoyal wrote:Sam, back a horse this weekend called Gio Ponti in the USA. Its in the Arlington Million.

I'll be equally amazed if it wins..................

Tyrone
Number of posts : 5920

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:48 pm

Loyal any links to see the card for the race

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:48 pm

bocerty wrote:
Loyal2TheRoyal wrote:Sam, back a horse this weekend called Gio Ponti in the USA. Its in the Arlington Million.

I'll be equally amazed if it wins..................

In normal circumstances, I would ignore this obvious attempt to wind up a genuine poster who is only putting forth his opinion. But I reply simply to appeal to Bocerty to go easy on the WUMMING, it has no place on this forum.

I will put up the Racing Post link when they put up the card. William Hill and Coral have betting for it if you want to see the entries.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:52 pm

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!

What have you got to say to me Bocerty?!?

That has made me very happy.

Back to top Go down

Post  bocerty on Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:07 am

Loyal2TheRoyal wrote:BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!

What have you got to say to me Bocerty?!?

That has made me very happy.

loyal as i said i am amazed it has won - but sooner or later you were bound to get one right - i even picked two winners today myself and i know feck all about horses.

Tyrone

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:12 am

Suppose I was bound to get one eventually.

But I love following these big international races as the bookies time and time again get the prices wrong. I'm always wrong at places like Galway and Royal Ascot but in the big races on the world stage, I think I've an ok record.

There was no way Gio Ponti should have been 5/2 and I'm not aftertiming either. Anyone who knew anything about the USA form would have reached the same conclusion as me.

Back to top Go down

Post  bocerty on Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:14 am

Loyal2TheRoyal wrote:Suppose I was bound to get one eventually.

But I love following these big international races as the bookies time and time again get the prices wrong. I'm always wrong at places like Galway and Royal Ascot but in the big races on the world stage, I think I've an ok record.

There was no way Gio Ponti should have been 5/2 and I'm not aftertiming either. Anyone who knew anything about the USA form would have reached the same conclusion as me.

3 words i never thought i'd ever hear Loyal say ............................

Tyrone

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:50 am

This is a bet that i have tried 3 or 4 times and it has always only been one fixture has let me down by one goal. 4 draws in soccer, pays a minimum of 80-1. First day of the season is always full of draws so here goes.

Blackburn v Man City

Spurs v Liverpool

Everton v Arsenal

Bolton v Sunderland.

Obviously not an easy bet to get up but i think there is a lot of tough games to call especially as its first day of the season.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 36 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 36  Next