GAA Tipster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greatest Nordie of all time. The Definitive Vote!

3 posters

Go down

Just who is the greatest Nordie ever?

Greatest Nordie of all time. The Definitive Vote! Tag100%Greatest Nordie of all time. The Definitive Vote! Tag10 0% 
[ 0 ]
Greatest Nordie of all time. The Definitive Vote! Tag100%Greatest Nordie of all time. The Definitive Vote! Tag10 0% 
[ 0 ]
Greatest Nordie of all time. The Definitive Vote! Tag1010%Greatest Nordie of all time. The Definitive Vote! Tag10 10% 
[ 1 ]
Greatest Nordie of all time. The Definitive Vote! Tag1020%Greatest Nordie of all time. The Definitive Vote! Tag10 20% 
[ 2 ]
Greatest Nordie of all time. The Definitive Vote! Tag1030%Greatest Nordie of all time. The Definitive Vote! Tag10 30% 
[ 3 ]
Greatest Nordie of all time. The Definitive Vote! Tag1010%Greatest Nordie of all time. The Definitive Vote! Tag10 10% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
Greatest Nordie of all time. The Definitive Vote! Tag1020%Greatest Nordie of all time. The Definitive Vote! Tag10 20% 
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 10

Poll closed

Greatest Nordie of all time. The Definitive Vote! Empty Greatest Nordie of all time. The Definitive Vote!

Post  mossbags Wed May 26, 2010 12:00 am

Right after a careful and exhaustive selection process has been narrowed down to the list before you. I think we can all agree its one hell of a list. Get your votes in, deadline is midnight on Thursday. This is quite probably the most momentus vote of all time so I advise people to carefully consider all of the candidate before they vote for Nadine Coyle. Its the least some of the rest of them deserve.
mossbags
mossbags
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Galway
Number of posts : 3405

Back to top Go down

Greatest Nordie of all time. The Definitive Vote! Empty Re: Greatest Nordie of all time. The Definitive Vote!

Post  Jayo Cluxton Wed May 26, 2010 12:10 am

I am disenfranchising myself here because of the ridiculous omission of Big Ian. This is like having the Eurovision without Ireland....
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Number of posts : 13273

Back to top Go down

Greatest Nordie of all time. The Definitive Vote! Empty Re: Greatest Nordie of all time. The Definitive Vote!

Post  OMAR Wed May 26, 2010 10:10 am

After spending yesteday evening spreading a "dressing" on the lower 5 acres, on the
wonder of engineering that is my 1969 registered Massey 65 I must protest at the ommission of Harry Ferguson - He is good enough to put on a banknote but ranks behind Nadine Coyle.

Down with this sort of thing
OMAR
OMAR
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Cavan
Number of posts : 3126

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 26, 2010 1:17 pm

Wasn't Cú Chullain:

(a) A hurler from Loais/ Offaly?
(b) Mythical ?

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Wed May 26, 2010 1:19 pm

Sebastian wrote:Wasn't Cú Chullain:

(a) A hurler from Loais/ Offaly?
(b) Mythical ?

No - they were the Cuddys

ps the greatest Nordie ever is likely to be mythical anyway .... Greatest Nordie of all time. The Definitive Vote! Icon_lol
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Number of posts : 13273

Back to top Go down

Post  mossbags Wed May 26, 2010 2:48 pm

As predicted this is turning into a landslide for the great Nadine Greatest Nordie of all time. The Definitive Vote! Apploud Greatest Nordie of all time. The Definitive Vote! Apploud
mossbags
mossbags
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Galway
Number of posts : 3405

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down